Manual Support & FAQs
frequently asked questions
The answers to 95% of questions and conserns that customers have are quickly answered below, just click on any question and the answer will appear.
If the instructions below don't answer your question or get you going, please click here to contact us.
Sorry you had the problem, but there is no password.
You need to use adobe reader X (10) or newer to view & print the manual, older versions of adobe reader or other PDF programs may give you varied results.
Don't have Adobe Reader X (10) or newer? Click one of the links below:
If you are using Windows 8 or 10Without your permission Microsoft changes your computer to open PDF files with their Microsoft Edge viewer that can’t open files with the 256 bit security standard that’s been out for 5 years now. If you change your computer to open with Adobe Reader (the creator of the PDF) every time you do a major update Microsoft changes the default program to Edge again.
It’s easy to get around though. Once you have installed it, open the adobe reader X (10) or newer, choose recent files, then browse to where you downloaded the manual to & it will open.
If you are using a MAC
They are stubborn & preview will still try to open it. Once you have installed it, open the adobe reader X or XI program, choose recent files, then browse to where you downloaded the manual to & it will open.
If you are using a tablet or a phoneANDROID & KINDLE
- If you have an Android Device including Kindle (Fire and newer full color versions only) it's as easy as it gets. All you need to do is to download the free Adobe Reader app from the Google Play store, download or transfer the manual file to your Android device from your computer and you are good to go. Once the manual file is on your device just open the Adobe Reader app, press documents in the upper right, choose folder view & press the folder that contains the manual, then press the manual & it will open. Once the manual is open you can press on the bookmarks icon on the bottom right, then click the arrow to the right of the chapter to see the other chapters and subjects, then to go to the section you need.
APPLE IPHONE & IPAD
- If you have an iPad or iPhone, Apple makes you jump through a few more hoops, for some reason they have not updated iBooks to the 256 bit PDF security standard that's been out for over 4 years now. You cannot download it to your device directly, you must transfer it from a computer with iTunes to your iPhone or iPad following the directions below.
- The Adobe Reader app is FREE & is available at the app store, once you have installed the Adobe Reader app to your iPad/iPhone, plug it into your computer and open iTunes. (if you just installed the Adobe Reader app let it synch so your new Adobe app shows on your computer)
- Click on your iPad/iPhone under DEVICES on the left column, then Apps at the top middle of the screen. Once the Synch is completed scroll to the bottom of the screen just under where it says "File Sharing", click Adobe Reader, then click ADD under "Adobe Reader Documents and browse to where you downloaded your manual to on your computer. Once it shows up in the on the screen click the SYNC button at the bottom right & it will put your new manual on your iPad or iPhone.
- Unplug your device & open the Adobe Reader app on it, tap "Documents" at the top & your manual should be listed. Once the manual is opened, you can tap the bottom right of the screen for the bookmarks to quickly scan through the manual
ALL of our manuals are fully printable. You can print 1 page, 1 chapter or the entire manual and put it in a 3-ring binder, if you get a page greasy just print another!